Sunday, April 19, 2015

Has Spring Sprung??????

The snow has departed for the most part, wild life has returned, the ice is out, but has Spring really Sprung? Well in my book it's not official until the stakes are out of the cemetary on this side of the lake. But we have been able to enjoy some wildlife that appears when the season is making it's changes. I was lucky enough to capture some photos of these Eagles sitting on the ice right in front of our house, doing a little fishing on some spots that were open. 




 I took this one the other day when, I was watching several bunnies in the yard and all of sudden they all scurried away post haste. When this big boy landed in the top of one of our tall pines I knew why.
Has anyone seen the white squirrel  that seems to be making it's way around the lake? Kim Zambon reported it was at the resort and a couple days later here it was right under my feeder. My neighbor Leon Sammuelson sent some info on this rare little guy . Check here for more information   
http://www.untamedscience.com/biodiversity/white-squirrel/ 
As always just click on the photo to enlarge it.





No comments: