Sunday, August 9, 2009

JUST A REMINDER......




LAKE THOMPSON ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL SUMMER PICNIC

This year’s annual summer picnic will take place at Holiday Acres Resort on Sunday, August 16th, 2009 at 12:30. Please bring your own meat and a dish to share with your neighbors. Beverages, Grill and Grill Master, will be provided. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for a nice sunny day. Come and meet your neighbors and enjoy some delicious dishes. Don’t forget if you’ve shot some great lake photos this summer and would like to share them please send them my way. I’ll post them on our blog www.lakethompsonassociation.blogspot .com Or maybe you’ve caught that big fish and want to share the excitement, or know of some important lake news you’d care to post, let me know. I’m always looking for pertinent info to share. Please check out the site, become a follower, leave a comment, let me know you’re out there.
Kathy Furda Pres.

No comments: